Weight Loss Tip: When you are trying to lose weight, make sure you get plenty of fresh air. Plenty of oxygen will help boost your metabolism and give you more energy. You may find that after you spend more time outdoors, even just reading on a bench in a park, you have the motivation and energy to exercise more.
Sign up for our newsletter: http://goo.gl/UwnMd
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise shows you how to get toned arms in one workout. It’s a quick but intense workout that hits your shoulders, biceps and triceps. Follow along to learn how to build muscle and shed fat in your arms. Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought!
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. How to Get Lean Legs: Calf Toner: http://goo.gl/vyyWQ
2. Fitness and Food: Best Butt Workout and Broccoli Recipe: http://goo.gl/3y1rV
3. Crossfit Workout: 5 Minutes of Hell: http://goo.gl/xcDK6
4. Fat Burning Towel Workout: http://goo.gl/0iD8Z
5. How to Burn 50 Calories in Less Than 3 Minutes: http://goo.gl/X7X5v
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM