Weight Loss Tip: To have a healthy body it is important to watch the food that we eat. A good way to start the day in a healthy way is to eat fresh fruits. Food that should be avoided are donuts, pastries with coffee and croissants because all of these provide the body with a big amount of calories.
How to Lose Arm Fat Fast | Home Exercise Arm Fat Lose
Having an Embarrassing Jiggly Arms, Called Triceps,
If You Feel Uncomfortable to Wear Sleeveless Shirts,
Then You Are Not the Only One.
Most Case of 2 Main Reasons of Flabby Arms,
is Due to AGE & Body FAT.
– Our Skin Get Saggier When it Loses its
Elasticity When We Turns Older
– Losing Weight Can Help to Reduce Body
Fat Including Our Arm Fat.
You Must Need to Tone Your Muscles By Doing
Resistance Exercises Can Perform at Home, &
Some Exercise Requires 1-2 kg Hand Weights
(Dumbbells) or Heavier Weight if You Can.
1. Triceps Dips
You will Need a Stable Chair to Perform this Exercise.
1. Place Your Hands Based on Shoulder-Width
Apart on Chair, While Your Butt Should be
infront of the Chair.
2. Your Legs Then Should Bent on the floor About
At Hip Width Your Back Close to the Chair.
3. Then, Straighten Your Arms Out & Must Always
Keep Your Elbows Slightly Bent.
4. Now, Slowly Bend Your Elbows & Lower Your Body
Towards the Floor Till Your Arms About 90 Degree
Angle Till You Feel Tension in Triceps
5. Lastly, Press Your Arms & Push Yourself Back Up
To First Position.
6. Repeat This 10-15 Times.
1. Place Your Hands on The Floor Under
2. Then Keep Your Elbows Close to Your
Side & Lower Your Body.
3. Lastly Return To Starting Position.
4. Repeat 10-15 times.
1. If You Find it’s Too Hard, Change Your
Starting Position By Bent Your Knees
& Touch the Floor.
2. Repeat 15-20 times
1. If Still Too Hard, You Can Start with Simple
2. Making Sure the Counter You are Pushing
Against was Static (Unmoveable).
3. Repeat 20-25 times
3. Tricep Kickbacks
This Exercise Requires 1-2 kg of Weights.
1. Hold Your Weights & Get On the Floor
While With Knees & Toes Touching
2. Bend Your Upper Body Forward from
Hips up & Then Bend Your Elbows at
90 Degree Angle.
3. Then Extend both Your Arms Backwards
while your palms facing each other.
4. Get to Feel Tension in Triceps & Then
Return to the Starting Position.
5. Do 3 sets of 8-10 repeats.
4. Tricep Extensions
You Perform this Exercise Either by Standing or
Lying on Floor & Will Required 1-2 kg of Weights.
1. Raise Your Arms Above Your Chest If
You Lie on the Floor
2. Then Keep Your Elbows Slightly Bent
& Not Locked
3. Now Bend Your Elbows at 90 degree
So that the Weights Can Reach Floor
4. Elbows Should Be on Side of Your Head
5. Lift the Weight Back to Starting Position
6. Repeat this For 15 Times
If you stand on the floor, You Should Stand
With Knees Soft & Don’t Locked.
1. Straighten Your Arms While Your
Elbows Close Next To Your Ears
2. Now Bend Your Elbows at 90 Degrees
3. Then Squeeze Your Triceps to Straighten
4. Repeat this For 15 times.
5. Bent-Over Row
1. Place your Feet Follow by Shoulder-Width
2. Bend Your Knees & Upper Body Forward
From the Hips Up.
3. Keep your Spine Neutral & Don’t Bend Your
4. Your Hands Should be Straight Under Your
5. Then, Bend Elbows Backward While Lifting
Your Arms Towards Side of Your Chest
6. Slowly Lower Weights in Control Movement
& Feel Tension at your Triceps.
7. Repeat This For 15 times.
6. One Arm Push-ups
1. Lie On Your Left Side With Your Knees
2. Put Your Left Arm on Your Right Shoulder
3. Now, Press Your Right Palm into the Floor
Till it is Straight To Lift Your Upper Body
4. Repeat This 10 Times & Then Change sides.
If you can do more intense exercise,
Melodic House Lastep – You Will Remember
Tobu – Life