Weight Loss Tip: Going out to eat, but mindful of nutrition? If you're in the mood to order something high in calories and fat, ask your waiter to divide your meal in half in the kitchen. Your waiter can put half of your meal in a "to go" container, and only bring the other half on your plate. This will help you keep yourself on track with your consumption of calories and fat. It will also let you enjoy some of the good things you love. And you'll get to enjoy it again, for leftover!
Sign up for our newsletter: http://goo.gl/UwnMd
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise shows you how to get toned arms in one workout. It’s a quick but intense workout that hits your shoulders, biceps and triceps. Follow along to learn how to build muscle and shed fat in your arms. Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought!
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. How to Get Lean Legs: Calf Toner: http://goo.gl/vyyWQ
2. Fitness and Food: Best Butt Workout and Broccoli Recipe: http://goo.gl/3y1rV
3. Crossfit Workout: 5 Minutes of Hell: http://goo.gl/xcDK6
4. Fat Burning Towel Workout: http://goo.gl/0iD8Z
5. How to Burn 50 Calories in Less Than 3 Minutes: http://goo.gl/X7X5v
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM