Weight Loss Tip: If you eat meats, choose lean meats over fatty meats. Fatty meats have higher calories from fat, which make them harder to turn into proteins. Also, be sure to make meat not the major component of a meal as it has higher calories than most fruits, veggies and complex carbohydrates.
Sign up for our newsletter: http://goo.gl/UwnMd
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise shows you how to get toned arms in one workout. It’s a quick but intense workout that hits your shoulders, biceps and triceps. Follow along to learn how to build muscle and shed fat in your arms. Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought!
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. How to Get Lean Legs: Calf Toner: http://goo.gl/vyyWQ
2. Fitness and Food: Best Butt Workout and Broccoli Recipe: http://goo.gl/3y1rV
3. Crossfit Workout: 5 Minutes of Hell: http://goo.gl/xcDK6
4. Fat Burning Towel Workout: http://goo.gl/0iD8Z
5. How to Burn 50 Calories in Less Than 3 Minutes: http://goo.gl/X7X5v
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM