Weight Loss Tip: If you want to get the most nutritional value out of your food, think colorful. Colorful fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients. Eating a rainbow of colors each day will provide you with the greatest variety of nutritional value. As a bonus, it will make your plate look beautiful and appealing, making you want to eat your nutritional meals.
Sign up for our newsletter: http://goo.gl/UwnMd
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise shows you how to get toned arms in one workout. It’s a quick but intense workout that hits your shoulders, biceps and triceps. Follow along to learn how to build muscle and shed fat in your arms. Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought!
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. How to Get Lean Legs: Calf Toner: http://goo.gl/vyyWQ
2. Fitness and Food: Best Butt Workout and Broccoli Recipe: http://goo.gl/3y1rV
3. Crossfit Workout: 5 Minutes of Hell: http://goo.gl/xcDK6
4. Fat Burning Towel Workout: http://goo.gl/0iD8Z
5. How to Burn 50 Calories in Less Than 3 Minutes: http://goo.gl/X7X5v
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM