Weight Loss Tip: Make weight loss fun and not a chore. Some people avoid exercise because they think of it as punishment instead of fun. Getting up and moving more each day provides results just as well as repetitive push-ups, sit-ups and squat-thrusts. Have fun and lose weight by shadow-boxing each time your least favorite contestant on a reality show appears on your television screen. Get in the habit of dancing at certain times of the day. Put on your favorite tunes and groove those pounds and inches off of your body.
Get low cost battle ropes here @
Do the toughest battle rope workout on YouTube here @
Battle rope weight loss workouts:
More battle rope tips on nowloss.com @
Beat by Sean Price: &
The 12 battle rope exercises in the video for fast weight loss are…
1. Alternating waves. You will see most people reference this as like doing all out sprints for your upper body
2. Hip toss. This is a favorite exercise of MMA fighters. It works your obliques or the muscles around your love handle area. It is best to pretend like you are throwing somebody around when doing battle rope hip tosses and to do it faster pretend that you never give them a chance to rest by throwing right back to other side by not giving them a chance to rest.
3. In & out waves
4. Seated hip toss. Basically like doing the Russian twist love handle or oblique exercise.
5. Waves (double waves). Just like the alternative battle rope wave but using both arms
8. Jumping jacks. Battle rope jumping jack workout? See all my jumping jack workouts here @
9. Power slams. I feel like the incredible hulk when I do this movement because I feel like I’m tearing up the ground causing earthquakes when I do it. So when you do it imagine that you are trying to cause a crack in the ground
10. Side-to-side waves. I use this exercise as kind of a rest since it is one of the easiest to me but don’t slack off when you get to it. Just like with battle rope hip toss you can pretend you are flinging someone from side-to-side without giving them time to rest.
11. Shuffle. My favorite and may be the best since in this battle rope exercise your upper and lower body are used
12. Ski steps. Battle rope ski step workout? See all my ski step workouts here @
You can incorporate these 12 battle rope exercises into a weight loss workout by doing 1,2 or all of these exercises in a battle rope workout (which I will soon release later) where you go thru all 12 battle rope exercises by doing each exercise for 10-to-30 seconds going all out or as hard as you can followed by a 10-to-30 second rest so…
If you did a simple 30 second on and off battle rope interval then going thru all 12 of these battle rope exercises just once would take you exactly 12 minutes and then you could rest for 1 minute and then do it again for a full 25 minute battle rope weight loss fat burning workout!
You will not lose weight fast without a good diet plan so please look at this 8 minute video @ But these fast weight loss battle rope exercises can be done in any order to achieve fast weight loss results.
I have to give credit where credit is due the instrumental or song you hear in the background is from Sean price formerly of heltah skeltah of his song titled 60 bar dash.
I’m Adrian Bryant & I’m the guy who created NowLoss.com to help you look good naked. See the people I’ve already helped look good naked here: