Weight Loss Tip: Seniors can live longer, stay sharp mentally longer and maintain a high quality of life longer, with good nutrition every day. Brightly colored fruits and vegetables help keep bones stronger, which reduces the risk of fractures. The nutrients in fruits and vegetables can also reduce recuperation times in the event a fracture occurs.
Sign up for our newsletter: http://goo.gl/UwnMd
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Kelsey Lee shows you how to get thinner thighs in just over ten minutes! This workout will show you some of the best exercises for toning your quads and hamstrings and getting rid of some fat on your thighs! Please leave a comment and let us know what you thought!
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. Miranda Kerr Butt Workout: Victoria Secret Series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl4JR94ZdCY
2. Taco Bell Calorie Burner: Insane Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuxvxv5lbA
3. Squat Challenge: 225 Squats to Burn 100 Calories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_Apr5Ee9A
4. The Best Victoria Secret Ab Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfvD5yEFh28
5. 5 Minute Ab Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3au2wdRon4
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM