Weight Loss Tip: Stop making excuses to avoid working out. If you really are busy, set up a schedule where you can exercise sometime during the week and stick to it. Even 10 minutes is better than nothing at all. You should see that this won't interfere with your schedule and that you can keep your productivity levels exactly the same.
More weight loss workouts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF52868D2E6449DE0
This quick weight loss workout will help you lose 15 pounds very fast but it may be too hard for some of you but doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try this workout
The KEY THING is that you at least try to finish this quick weight loss workout and work your way up to taking less rest time between exercises and for example…
Let’s say that during this quick weight loss workout — you have a hard time doing all 15 jump squats in a row — just do about 2 or 3 at a time — catch your breath — and then finish.
Eventually — you’ll be able to finish most of the workout by only stopping in between exercises for your mandatory rest periods and…
You can go here to print out this quick weight loss workout routine to help YOU Lose 15 pounds fast: http://www.nowloss.com/fast-weight-loss-workout-routine-to-burn-fat-get-flat-belly-6-pack-abs.htm
Remember — Once this quick weight loss workout gets too easy… Do my other YouTube video called “Fast Weight Loss workout exercises to lose 5 lbs. a week” or…
You can use heavier weights or do more reps of the exercises in this quick weight loss workout and…
How fast you lose 15 pounds all depends on…
*How much you weigh — the more overweight you are –the quicker you’ll lose 15 pounds and…
*Your diet — If you eat right and avoid bad foods like sugar, sodas, and processed & fried foods — then you’ll lose 15 pounds faster.
Here’s is the full layout of this quick weight loss workout…
1. Do jump squats weighted or with your bodyweight according to your fitness level or you can use a chair to make it easier for you if too hard. Do 15 of these.
2. Rest 1 minute
3. Do bodyweight jump squats or just stand up and down from a chair if too hard for you.
4. Do abdominal crawls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87NTR67cwI0) for 100 feet to work your abs in this workout. You can ab planks if no space to do ab crawls
5. Do 100 jumping jacks. You can do more or less than 100 jumping jacks depending on your fitness level. See more jumping jack workouts here @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5qWKDYV54nF_TJKCaJ0Yj3Osy7ZmgFwM
6. Do renegade row push-ups with an added triceps extension to firm up chest, arm and back muscles. If you cannot do pushups then do your push-ups not coming all the way down like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DetQzP616dc)
7. Do 100 ski steps. You can do more or less than 100 ski steps depending on your fitness level. See more ski step workouts here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5qWKDYV54nFrm6okVquqjJErTFFNv1Ek
8. Take a 5 minute break and repeat this workout 1-to-3 more times
9. Then follow this up with another interval workout which are basically my fast fat loss workouts here @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF52868D2E6449DE0 for quick weight loss
I’m Adrian Bryant & I’m the guy who created NowLoss.com to help you look good naked. See the people I’ve already helped look good naked here: http://www.nowloss.com/t