Weight Loss Tip: Don't overdo it with diet sodas. Diet sodas generally contain few if any calories, but that doesn't mean that they aren't bad for you. Most notably, these kinds of sodas contain artificial sweeteners. There is some research that suggests these sweeteners may cause metabolic problems in some people.
How To Lose Weight 1kg in 1 Day / Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast 1kg in a Day
It possible to lose weight in just 1 day? Learn Five easy steps on how to lose weight in 1 day by see this video.
– Water is the most important step in your day’s schedule. You should drink at least 64 ounces of water throughout the day to keep your body from dehydration.
– Rather than eating normal sized meals, you should eat five smaller meals during the day. This will keep your stomach feeling full and you will be less likely to snack on foods.
– You should focus on eating foods that are lean protein and vegetables.
– You want to keep track on calories during the day and be sure to eat no more than 1200 calories all day. This would give you about five meals of 250 calories each.
– Exercise is always a good way to help lose not just weight but it will tone up your muscles in your target area. At least one hour of cardio exercise like, swimming, running, bicycling should be done.