Weight Loss Tip: One of the most important ways to be fit is to stay hydrated. You should drink around 2 liters or 8 glasses of water that are 8 ounces full. Being hydrated keeps your energy high, and prevents you from pigging out at the first sign of hunger. It also removes impurities from your body.
How To Lose Weight 1kg in 1 Day / Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast 1kg in a Day
It possible to lose weight in just 1 day? Learn Five easy steps on how to lose weight in 1 day by see this video.
– Water is the most important step in your day’s schedule. You should drink at least 64 ounces of water throughout the day to keep your body from dehydration.
– Rather than eating normal sized meals, you should eat five smaller meals during the day. This will keep your stomach feeling full and you will be less likely to snack on foods.
– You should focus on eating foods that are lean protein and vegetables.
– You want to keep track on calories during the day and be sure to eat no more than 1200 calories all day. This would give you about five meals of 250 calories each.
– Exercise is always a good way to help lose not just weight but it will tone up your muscles in your target area. At least one hour of cardio exercise like, swimming, running, bicycling should be done.