Weight Loss Tip: When you having a hard time trying to find the motivation to get off the coach and begin exercising, you need to remember that exercise is an investment that will pay off for you and your family in the long run. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your loved ones.
GM foods are produced from plants and vegetables that have changed DNA, which is made by using the methods of genetic engineering. Plant crops are genetically modified in order to increase yields include those conveying drought, pest and disease-resistance. Genetic modification has been widely used for the last two decades in a variety of industries.
Several studies over the past decade have revealed that genetically engineered foods can pose serious risks to farmers, human health, animals and the environment.
Several animal studies indicate serious health risks associated with GM food including infertility, immune problems, accelerated aging, faulty insulin regulation, and changes in major organs and the gastrointestinal system
So if you want to avoid GM foods just be aware what you eat. Let’s make it easier for you I’ll give you 6 tips:
1. Look for a seal approval; made with non GMO ingrideints , non GMO project, USDA organic
2. Read product labels. Avoid additives like Lecithin, Sorbitol, Citric acid, Dextrose and maltodextrin. Those compounds are often made from GMOs.
3. Avoid certain vegetables and fruits. Corn, Soy, Summer squashes, alfalfa, peas, papaya, canolia, sugar beet and cotton are today most often genetically modified vegetables.
4. Be aware of meat and diary products. Farm animals are being fed with GM feed. Therefore milk, eggs and meat could contain Genetically modified organisms.
5. Avoid Milk it is not healthy anyway. Milk contains number of hormones which are actually damaginf your body. Milk has negative effects on human health due its pro-inflammatory, allergenic, carcinogenic properties etc.
6. Always buy organic in order to stay healthy and to enjoy your life. Protect enviornment and buy only organic food and products with non GMO ingridients.
Like and share with your friends!
Visit my channel to see more interesting videos: