Weight Loss Tip: If you're looking to cut back on fat and oil intake, try marinating your meats without oil. A popular marinade for grilled chicken can be made with three cups of apple juice, two cloves of garlic, and a cup of low-sodium soy sauce. It's a brilliant sweet glaze akin to teriyaki, and low-fat as well!
So here is my Full Day of Eating for Fat Loss, This is my first of this series, showing you meal by meal, the macros, also a recipe for you to try. I talk about the reasons why I have changed things and reason for certain foods.
● TRUEBEAST ATHLETICS ►Use Code ‘Launch10’
● £15 FREE UBER RIDE ► Use Code ‘GABRIELSEY’
● £5 OFF UBER EATS ► Use Code ‘GABRIELSEYEATS’
● BULKPOWDERS ► Use Code ‘GABRIEL25’ for 25% OFF
● ONLINE COACHINING / TRAINING PLANS
I N T E R A C T W I T H M E
● SNAPCHAT: @gabriel-sey