Weight Loss Tip: You have probably heard the term "Net carbs", right? But do you know what it means? Net carbs are the total carbohydrates in a given serving of a particular food minus the grams of fiber. For example, if a granola bar has 23 grams of carbohydrate and 6 grams of fiber, the net carbs in the bar are 17.
So here is my Full Day of Eating for Fat Loss, This is my first of this series, showing you meal by meal, the macros, also a recipe for you to try. I talk about the reasons why I have changed things and reason for certain foods.
● TRUEBEAST ATHLETICS ►Use Code ‘Launch10’
● £15 FREE UBER RIDE ► Use Code ‘GABRIELSEY’
● £5 OFF UBER EATS ► Use Code ‘GABRIELSEYEATS’
● BULKPOWDERS ► Use Code ‘GABRIEL25’ for 25% OFF
● ONLINE COACHINING / TRAINING PLANS
I N T E R A C T W I T H M E
● SNAPCHAT: @gabriel-sey