Weight Loss Tip: Older people should increase water intake. An older adult needs to drink at least 8 cups of water a day. Your body tends to become dehydrated more quickly that that of someone younger, and sometimes the signs of dehydration aren't quickly obvious. Also, try to avoid caffeine, as it can make your body lose water.
Reduce your weight in just 07 days….follow this FREE DIET CHART and feel the change for sure….
Hi All, This is a 07 days Full Meal Plan to help you Lose Weight and achieve your goals fast. This is a healthy diet inclusive of lean proteins, complex carb, unlimited vegetables & fruits and a healthy fat.
Each meal should be approx. 350 calories (or fewer)
Type of Protein you can include are Chicken, Turkey, Fish (any kind), tuna, tofu, eggs, beef or pork.
Types of complex carbs are Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta, Oatmeal, whole-wheat/multigrain Bread, Wraps, Pita Bread etc.
Types of Healthy Fat are Nuts, Olive Oil, Seeds, Omega-3 (from fish).
In order to make this diet meal plan effective, you are recommended to follow these steps:-
1) Plan your food from the grocery store much in advance to make it stress free.
2) All the mentioned meals are interchangeable. So you can have your high tea snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch accordingly.
3) Only use and Prepare high quality food like chicken, brown rice, vegetables or fish. So say NO to white bread, white rice, processed food and ready to meals at all.
5) You must drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
6) Meals difference should be between 3-4 hours throughout the day.
8) Put a daily reminder of your meals, it would help you not to skip/delay any meals.
10) Exercise 3–4 times in a week for 20-30 minutes.
Please like and share this video. Send us a mail [email protected]
Subscribe to my channel for new weight loss tips and nutritional video weekly: http://www.youtube.com/lookoutweight
Circle us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/118012172498153216118/posts
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lookoutweight/476737049110254?ref=hl
Thanks for watching…!!