Weight Loss Tip: When considering a diet that provides an adequate nutrition level, be sure to include breakfast as part of your plans. It is true that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because not only does it give you the nutrients that you need, but it will give your metabolism a boost.
Add us on facebook!
http://www.fourhourbodychallenge.com —Join The Challenge!
Health and Fitness education with a splash of comedy.
The BOD POD Gold Standard Body Composition Tracking System is an Air Displacement Plethysmograph which uses whole-body densitometry to determine body composition (fat and fat-free mass) in adults and children. It is a complete turnkey system based on the same gold standard operating principle as hydrostatic (or “underwater”) weighing, except that the BOD POD uses patented Air Displacement Plethysmography, instead of water, for highly accurate, fast, and safe results. The BOD POD also offers information on Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) and Total Energy Expenditure (TEE) as an optional component of every body composition test. This data is provided without requiring the subject to perform any additional testing maneuvers, and a complete assessment requires only about 5 minutes.
BOD POD Gold Standard Highlights:
* Proven accuracy using whole-body density measurement.
* Uses a dedicated computer system with data management capability.
* Option to either directly measure a subject’s Thoracic Gas Volume (TGV), or use prediction equations.
* Provides information on fat and fat-free mass, Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Total Energy Expenditure (TEE).
* Fast test time (about 5 minutes).
“BOD POD” “San Diego” “Body fat” percentage health test recipe fitlifetv low abs fitness “personal trainer” professional bodybuilding “four hour” body “tim ferriss” weight loss fitlifetv